The meeting place for iconic brands and design enthusiasts.
Before delivery the local carrier will get in touch with you to arrange the delivery date (deliveries are made from Monday to Friday).
The unloading of the goods must be supervised and you are required:
- to check the number of packages corresponds to that stated in the transportation document or POD (Proof of Delivery)
- to check the integrity of the packages
- to sign the transportation document or POD (Proof of Delivery) after the inspection. We advise you to sign it with a reserve for further inspections. Should you sign the delivery note with no reserve, the carrier will refuse the refund of any damage.
We advise you to take a picture of packages before and after moving them inside your house. By doing so, in case of damages, the carrier cannot claim that the damage has been caused by you. Standard packaging is made of cardboard. As much as the manufacturing companies are accurate in their packaging and as much as the carrier is thorough, the packages might be delivered with some imperfections.
Here below a small guide we believe might be helpful to you
PACKAGING IS INTACT
Should the packages be intact, accept the delivery and sign the transportation document or POD (Proof of Delivery) after the inspection only. Standard curbside delivery is made at the street level: you’re required to verify the integrity of the goods in front of the courier, where the delivery took place. Open the packages carefully without using scissors or cutters and keep the original packaging. Any damage must be reported in writing on the transport document or POD (Proof of Delivery). Failure to comply with these steps will prevent the carrier from refunding.
PACKAGING IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED
Should the packages have slight anomalies (scratches/ surface tears), accept the delivery, inspect the products and sign the transport document or POD (Proof of Delivery). Open the packages carefully without using scissors or cutters and keep the original packaging. Should the product - or any of its parts - have scratches or damages, you must report them in writing on the transport document or POD (Proof of Delivery). Failure to comply with these steps will prevent the carrier from refunding.
We advise you the take as many pictures as you can and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PACKAGING IS SERIOUSLY DAMAGED
Should the packages be seriously damaged to the point of compromising the integrity of the goods, you have two options:
- if all the packages are damaged, you can refuse the delivery
- in case of multiple packages and only one is damaged, accept the delivery and report the damages on the transport document or POD (Proof of Delivery). You have to keep the damaged part in its original packaging until you get the replacement (the damaged part must be sent back after that).
PACKAGING IS INTACT BUT THE PRODUCTS ARE DAMAGED
Should the packages be intact and the products inside damaged, inform us at email@example.com
We need clear detailed images to understand whether the defects are attributable to the producer (manufacturing defect) or to the transport company (non-compliant transport). The report must be made within 48 hours of the receipt of packages. After 48 hours, the goods are considered delivered in perfect condition: the producer and/ or the transport company will decline any responsibility.